The Swiss Association for the Promotion of Social Innovation is an association according to Article 60 et seq. of the Swiss Civil Code. It aims at:
- promoting social innovation in Switzerland
- promoting the development of social innovation through the support of social innovation projects and the collaboration between organizations active in research, social services, primary health care and public health care
- encouraging participative approaches and the use of collective intelligence
Membership is open to the following legal entities: Swiss higher education institutions, social and health care organisations, prevention and health promotion organisations and their representatives as well as other organisations with an interest in social innovation (statutes: French / German).
The focus of the association's activities is currently dedicated to the development and implementation of the NTN Innovation Booster "Co-Designing Human Services". He presides over it as Leading House.
Interested organisations are cordially invited to apply for membership. They can be involved in defining the annual topic and benefit from a national network.
For the membership fees, please consult the following information sheet.
Our current full and associated members are:
- Alzheimer Switzerland
- ARTIAS - Association romande et tessinoise des institutions d’action sociale
- Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz, Hochschule für Soziale Arbeit
- Groupement Romand d'Etudes des Addictions
- Haute école de travail social et de santé Lausanne
- Haute école de travail social Fribourg / Hochschule für Soziale Arbeit Freiburg
- Hauté école de travail social Genève
- Hauté école de travail social Valais / Hochschule für soziale Arbeit Wallis
- Haute école spécialisée de Suisse occidentale
- IAF Institut für Altersforschung, OST, Ostschweizer Fachhochschule
- Scuola universitaria professionale della Svizzera italiana, Dipartimento economia aziendale, sanità e sociale
- Swiss Red Cross
- Verein sozialinfo.ch