Many know where the problems lie in social and health care and may even have initial ideas about how to solve today's challenges, or at least parts of them.
When such an idea catches on, it is called social innovation. Examples include:
- Digital memory box for children and young people in foster care.
- Simple teaching materials for primary school children to teach them about physical and mental health.
- ZaZa Care supports families with children aged 2 to 7 and children with disabilities with dental care and preventive health care.
Who do we address:
- Organizations, businesses, and associations that care about the health and/or social well-being of children, adolescents, and families.
- Professionals from practice and research.
- Children, young people and families with personal experience of challenging health and social situations.
- Motivated doers - people who want to move our society forward on health and social issues and work in a diverse innovation team.
What we offer:
- Financial support of up to CHF 15’000. For example, to buy time that team members otherwise do not have by hiring external experts or to remunerate affected individual for their work in the team.
- Coaching and professional support to develop ideas and build teams.
What we expect:
- Curiosity about our methods for developing ideas.
- Joy in developing ideas in a diverse team consisting of professionals from research and practice as well as families, children and young people who bring expertise from experience.
- Active contribution of the perspective of affected families, children, and young people.
Are you brave enough to join us on the road to making your idea a reality? ? Then register now for the kick-off event, the Social Innovation Forum, on May 2, 2024 in Olten (registration deadline: April 26) !